Buy a Home
1) Financial Information:
A quick overview of the most common items
- The last 2 years of income tax.
- The last 2 months of complete bank statements.
Additional Information If Applicable:
- Bankruptcy Information.
- Divorce Decree, Child Support, Alimony Information.
- "Gift Funds" for your down payment: The donor will need to provide the last two months of bank statements.
- (If Applicable): We may need a CPA letter confirming of your self-employment status.
- 2 years of work history.
- All of your pay stubs within the last 30 days.
- 1099 for social security income.
- (If Applicable): Retirement Benefits Statement.
How can I get a new Retirement Benefits Statement?
2) Mortgage Prequalification:
Additional information will be required
With the information you just gathered from above, consult with your preferred lender to get a mortgage prequalification.
3) A Home to Buy:
A final easy step
Consult with Rosa when looking for a home to buy. With 22 years of experince, her expertise is intergrated into every trasaction.
Interesting articles for home buyers